Monday, November 26, 2012

The Third Eye Poem By P.B.

The third eye notices when I break my glasses and get my Auntie to buy a new pair without my mum knowing.

The third eye notices when I get up late at night and  I sneak the chocolate flavoured whipped cream.
 
The third eye notices when I bite my fingernails and they are as short as a leprechauns toes.

  The third eye notices when I steal my sisters phone and send  manipulative messages to her friends.

The third eye notices when I say that I'm going to hang my uniform up, but I just stuff it in my drawers.

The third eye notices when I tell my mum that I've put my clothes in the wash when they're actually in my closet.

The third eye notices when I chase my sister around the house with a knife if she steals the remote, then when mum gets home I act innocent.

The third eye notices what I talk for ages,  but when Mrs Foot looks at me I pretend I'm working.



No comments: