Tuesday, August 28, 2012

My Experience - Pirates Of The Curry Bean ! ! ! By P.B

For the past few weeks we have been working on our production. The pirates of the Curry bean. There are brave sailors, loving families, fearless natives and grosse rats, cheeky monkeys and mean nasty pirates. But, I'm here to talk about my experience. I have had loads of fun acting and performing for Mrs Foot and the senior school and I'm lucky because I got the main female role, yeah thats right me! I'm the lead and when I found out that I was Pearl I was so excited that when I got home that same day I jumped up and down and side to side, and it took me hours to calm down. Its been a great time for me to learn more about acting and getting to know how productions work because I only came here this year. Its an amazing opportunity and I've loved it.  Being the lead is very nerve racking because most of it is focused on you and... what if you make a mistake and you choke or something? What if you fall over? It would be so embarrassing. But I think I'll be good!  And I was.    

No comments: