Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Sonshine Ranch and Marae

When everyone arrived at school everyone was excited to go. I was patient. At 9:00 the bus was here. Everyone rushed to the bus, me too. I was over reacting my face was red.I almost forgot my camping bags.

When we arrived we did the hongi, it was awkward. Next we did activties at the end of the day, we did skits and I liked E.F and A.S. At 7:30 we went to bed, it was annoying because someones dad was snoring... he was out like a light bulb.

Next moning it was weird because the techers forced us to pack up quickly. It was lucky we had brakfast. I was tired because that man snored hard out.

Next we went to Sonshine ranch. We went to the flying fox and I was scared as a cat going in water. I started to get scared when they say go. C.S. go C.S. go C.S. I was crying a little bit. Next we went horse riding. My one was OP it was cool. I wanted to ride again but no, next we went to little animals. There were goats, rabbits, bunnies and a hamster. Next we had lunch and it was nice. After that we went to the water confidence.
The water was freezing cold but I didn't fall in once. Next we went back on the bus.

It was 30 minutes to go back to school and I fell asleep. We went back to school and I was tired. When we were back I went to after scool care and I played cricket with my frends calld M.B, W.C, R.C, C.M and at 5:12 my mum came. I told her everthing when we were back at home and I fell asleep again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well done C.S I liked your story you did.From Akeisha rm22

Mrs Keown said...

Cameron, what a superb piece of writing. I so enjoyed reading about the great time you had at Sonshine Ranch. I bet you would have loved to have been able to stay longer. Well done for trying out those new activites.

Mrs Keown