Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Year 5 camp fun!

We went to a marae and we did some activities.
I first did stick games. It was hard.
Next I did poi. It was fun.
Then we made a flower with a type of leaf. It was pretty.
Then we went to the kitchen and the lady taught us how to make maori bread. She let us try the bread.
It was my favourite.
Then we went to Sonshine ranch. It was my first tame there so I was nervous.
First my group went on the flying fox and rope swing.
I went on the flying fox and it was high so it was scary, but I had fun.
Then I went on the rope swing, that was the scary at first. It was the best.
Then we went horse riding and I rode on a horse called Damien .He was friendly.
Then we had dance.It was fun.
For last bit we did the water confidence course.
There were about 5 courses and I made it over 3 of them.
There were monkey bars, I thought they were easy but they wern't, they were hard.
I was shocked when I went into the water, it was mostly thick mud and it was disgusting.
All Year5 had Fun

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, what an exciting and fun time at the camp Tiara. It's so good to read about all the adventures you had during that time!
Well done. And keep up the good work with your writing too baby!!
Mumma

Anonymous said...

i like your story very descriptive hope you had fun on camp.
friendship georgia spring