Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Up up and away!!!

Up, up and away, singing wheels on the bus go round and round. Err I have got that song in my head, I am still singing it now. The people from Papakura Marae greeted us. I wanted to be called maori as well. We did these activities like poi,stick games and at weaving we made a flower.The next day we got on the bus to go to Sonshine ranch. The flying fox was really fun but the rope swing was horrible, I hated it. The horse ride was fun. At first we went round in a circle then because we were the last ones we put the horses back into their stable. Then we went to the water confidence course. One one of them was the monkey bars, it was scary. The two I completed were the rope ones. I had a great time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice writing jg and i agree it was fun.


ahrm13

Anonymous said...

liked your story good description liked the start i can really imagin what you did
friendship georgia spring