Monday, March 12, 2012

Year Fives fun Time at Camp

The year fives had a wonderful time at camp last week. We enjoyed doing some fun maori activities, and sleeping in a marae. At night, people did'nt get to sleep because there was lots of snoring, talking and coughing. I've never ate hangi before or slept in a marae.

It was really grosse seeing the horses poo, and it was grosse seeing people falling in the green, yucky, gooey stuff under water. Luckily, I finished six of the courses without falling into the water. After, when I arrived at the other side of the tyres, I felt really tired and my hands were as red as an apple.

It was scary when I jumped off the flying fox because I've never been on such a high one before.I liked brushing and feeding my horse. When I went to see the animals the rabbits were really cute and when I put a piece of long grass in their cage, they were so excited, that they started jumping up and down. When I went to feed the goats, one of them pushed C.Sm over, and one of them pooed when I was feeding it.

No comments: